I came across this recipe whilst deciding what to do with some left over pastry and couldn’t believe how quick, easy and amazingly good these were! I literally used a whole load of leftovers to make this but have included the full ingredients list below.
Thank you Buzz feed videos!
One sheet of shop bought Puff pastry
225g Philadelphia or soft cream cheese
55g granulated sugar
Few drops of vanilla
Fresh or frozen fruit (I picked out frozen strawberries and blueberries from a smoothie mix!)
Icing sugar to dust
Preheat oven to 200C
1. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a bowl
2. Cut the puff pastry into squares – approx 6cm square
3. Check out the buzz feed video for the fancy pastry cutting
4. Place a blob of cream cheese followed by fruit in the centre
5. Cook for 15-18 minutes until the pastry has risen and is golden brown
6. Cool slightly, dust with icing sugar and enjoy