I wish I had discovered this years ago! I now can’t stop making different variations of barfi, I love it. This was a slightly smaller batch to the chocolate barfi, so just double up for a bigger batch.
100g milk powder
200g or roughly 1/2 a can of condensed milk
100ml double cream
A handful of honeycomb
75g melted milk chocolate
Cheat and use one Crunchie bar
1. mix the milk powder and double cream until it becomes a solid mass
2. pour the condensed milk and cream mixture into a saucepan and mix over a low heat until it is completely combined and starting to come off from the sides.
3. pour into rectangular dish (a pyrex or whatever you have in the cupboard) and flatten with the back of a spoon.
4. melt the chocolate and drizzle/spread over the top of the creamy barfi along with the crumbled honeycomb. Alternatively crush up a Crunchie bar and cover the the top of the barfi.
5. cut into bite size pieces once cool and enjoy with a cuppa.