For my two tarts that didn’t turn up today (you know who you are 😉)… I ate your share too, and so had three of these instead of one 😂 they’re good and super quick!
Shop bought sweet pastry tart cases
55g ground almond flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 large egg
55g caster sugar
70g Icing sugar
A few drops of lemon juice
Blueberries to decorate
Preheat oven to 180C
1. Line a baking tray with the pastry cases
2. In a bowl mix the flour, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until fully combined.
3. Spread one teaspoon of blueberry jam in each tart case, then top with one tablespoon of the filling fixture – spreading to ensure its flat.
4. Cook in the oven for 19 minutes until golden.
5. Remove and let cool completely.
6. While the tarts are cooling, make up the icing sugar using water and a drop of lemon juice.
7. Once cool, spread icing over the top and decorate with blueberries.
Enjoy (try not to eat them all) 😘