I did however manage to refrain myself and box some up to share with family as a Diwali gift.
200g milk powder
200ml double cream
1 tin condensed milk
1. Combine the double cream and milk powder to form a solid mass.
2. pour the condensed milk and cream mixture into a saucepan and mix over a low heat until it is completely combined and starting to come off from the sides.
3. Pour the mixture into a Pyrex dish or moulds and allow to cool.
4. Melt the chololate and pour over either the top or bottom (depending on whether you use a mould or dish).
5. Allow to set and enjoy at room temperature.