It’s only right (in my opinion) to honour your memory with dessert – I hope you would have approved… Chacha’s Chocolate Cheesecake.
2 packs of milk chocolate Leibniz Biscuits
80g melted butter
200ml Double cream
50g icing sugar
280g Cream cheese
100g Dark chocolate
100g dark chocolate
100ml double cream
1. Blitz the biscuits to crumbs, then combine with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly greased spring form tin. Keep it in the fridge while you make the filling.
2. Melt the chocolate. Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks and fold in the chocolate once cool.
3. Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Then mix into the chocolate cream mixture until fully combined.
4. Spread over biscuit base and refrigerate.
5. For the topping, heat the cream until almost boiling then pour over the chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
6. Once cooled, pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours, ideally overnight.