200g caster sugar
200g self raising flower
1 tbsp baking powder
Few drops of vanilla essence
2 boxes of white chocolate fingers
Butter cream icing; I cheated and bought a ready made pot!
Preheat the oven to 180C
1. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
2. Add the eggs and vanilla essence
3. Fold in the flour until completely combined
4. Pour out into the tin and cook for 45 minutes until golden brown and an inserted skewer comes out clean.
5. Once cool, cut the cake in half and sandwich together with jam and a thin layer of buttercream.
6. Cover the whole cake with a thin layer of buttercream, stick the whites chocolates around the edge and top with blueberries.